Sunday 1 May 2016

Post No.14- It's time for a change....

Hiya!
How's your week been so far? I apologize for not publishing a post yesterday even though I said on my Google+ account I would. Unfortunately, my tablet died before I published my post,deleting all of my blog post. I'm sure you can imagine how irritating that was for me.

As it's claims in this week's post's title, it is time for a change. It's been around 7-8 months since I've started up BakingBoutique and now it's time to do something new and different. Below are a few changes I plan to process on BakingBoutique...

1. Instead of posting recipes EVERY week, I've decided to post recipe post every two weeks and publish baking-related posts every other week. That way my mum simply cannot moan at me for using up all the ingredients!

2.At the end of each post will be a subtitle of "A few things before this post ends" or " As this post ends". This shall contain any additional information I'd like to add.

3. Near the nd of posts, I also will be stating my favorite quote of the week,fave pic,fave recipe or even a fave song. I feel this just adds a bit more personality to my blog posts and gives my posts something new and different. This is only an occasional change.

4. Whenever I can, I'll try to upload videos of me completing steps from more advanced recipes such as my Berry Crumble Traybake.

5. From now on, I really want to try an include a theme for my post for the entire. There are a couple posts that are related to a certain theme but then there are some that aren't and it's all mixed up together.

6. From time to time, I may find new baking tips and add them onto my previous blog post titled "Baking Tips"( I'll add a link at the end).

7. There may be possibility that I will change the format of BakingBoutique and try something different. I doubt I will as many people have complimented this blog,saying how pretty it looks.

I guess that's all for now. Before this post ends...  
-Hope you all have had a fab weekend
-Who loves Tanya Burr's new video? I sure do- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxfmqAPaCYI

- Click on Baking Tips!

-I'll be posting a RECIPE next week.

See ya!

#sweetreats xxx




3 comments:

  1. Look forward to reading all the new posts!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good!
    Stella xx
    onegirlblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Glad you like the changes I'm making to BakingBoutique!

    #sweetreats xxx

    ReplyDelete