Saturday 3 March 2018

Baking Post N0.8- INTRODUCING...POLLS!!😀😁😂😊😊✌😉😆😅

Hola, mis amigos!

This week post stems from an idea I've  pondered about for a forever and a day. Nevertheless, I believe it's been long enough and it's about time to promulgate such affairs. To me, 2018 is apropos to elevation and evolving from previous ways and getting out there, doing things with thought of course, but  conquering my ambitions for this blog. So without ado, I introduce to you, BakingBoutique polls!!

The idea behind initiating polls is acquiring further input from you, making a democratic decision(just like those live polls on TV). Besides, I've always wanted to hold my own poll.


Primarily, I'll be holding a series of polls, presumably 1-2 times every two weeks perhaps,or particularly when I'm feeling particularly uninspired or indecisiveness on what to post. Obviously if I could, I would post two posts in one day. Nevertheless, publishing content like that takes time which I merely can't find time for these days. 

The polls will be touching on either topics I'm unsure on picking (the majority will be around food) or two diverse recipes I feel are equally splendid but I'd like a second opinion.  I'm especially excited to release my first poll later tonight. Although, to further enhance my excitement, please PARTICIPATE and cast your vote


I give my word, it always makes a difference and I always take your opinion into account. Of course, the majority of votes will be selected. However, if I feel the second option is still particularly good and not an idea to discard of, I'll place in a future poll so not all hope is lost.😊

I'm ending this post on a short note but PLEASE participate in these polls and if you enjoy what you see, be sure to check out my other recipe posts and I'll see you in the next one. 

Before you go...

The snow has been so beautiful here in the UK...


Pinch,punch, THIRD day of the month.
Well the 3rd day of the month









Tricks of the trade when it comes to school...🎒🏫



Been watching these clothing haul YouTube videos over the past days....




PrettyLittleThing Clothing Haul









January 2018 Primark Haul


I just 💗💗❤❤😍 these videos!!!



Happy Holi! 








 I'm gonna cut this post short but hope you have a lovely weekend and a good week ahead!😊

Adidos mis amores!

#sweetreats xx 



2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post.

    Hope you're having a great day!

    Layla x
    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete