Sunday 25 August 2024

Recipe Post 2024 - Vegan Ventures - Homemade Fudge!

 Hello,


Like the last blog post, I am continuing with my terrible punch lines mixed with alliteration. But anyway, this week's blog post is titled as vegan ventures, as I hope this post will be the start of a possible series of trying vegan recipes, experimenting with textures & flavours. 


I was inspired to make this post by Daisy Keech who recommended to try noomz popsicles. As someone who lives in the UK, I wanted to save the money and effort of ordering and shipping overseas and recreating the dessert myself. 


For this recipe you'll need:

Whole cashews

Pitted dates

Cocoa powder

Vanilla extract

Salt

Dairy-free milk


Baking in progress:

Firstly, allow dates to open up more and boil down for 10 minutes.


Once 10 minutes is over, cool the dates down before adding to all the dry ingredients combined.

Preferably a food processer would be ideal, I ended up using a hand blender and even my own handheld whisker.


Add desired amount of water to allow mixture to be smooth, without any lumps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment