Saturday 28 October 2017

Baking Post 2017 N0.22- BakingBoutique's 2nd birthday+Pumpkin&Caramel Cake PHOTOS

Saludos,compañeros panaderos!

First and foremost, I'd like to acknowledge the fact that I've published two posts in one day. Perhaps shortly after you view the photos of my latest creation or now,even, I urge you to check out the other post I composed earlier today here! I also leave a link of today's 1st post at the end.

BakingBoutique has endured a rather swift two years. They've raced by at tremendous speed, without even permitting time to look back at all the astounding accomplishments I've achieved. Over the two years, I've gained and lost baking expertise. I share my baking experiences with you, in hope that you'll get something out of my posts...perhaps a "ooh,that looks nice" or a "ahh I want to try that". Whatever you have derived from BakingBoutique, I am the most GRATEFUL! Thank you to all who have supported BakingBoutique over the last two years-this can vary from commenting on my blog to COLLABORATING with me to making me smile. All I appreciate to a extend you cannot sustain!😂 

Thank you to all the inspirational bloggers and YouTubers(a few I may leave at the end) who have motivated me to persist in what I'm pursuing,even when at times it all gets too much. 

Lastly, a generous thank you to Blogger! Without Blogger, this blog wouldn't exist. Without any further rambling, here I furnish the photos of the Pumpkin and Caramel Cake, in gratitude of BakingBoutique turning 2! Enjoy:

PHOTOS DELAYED AS CAKE WAS UNSUCCESSFUL 

Prior to this post ending:

YouTubers which have INSPIRED me:

Zoella










||SUPERWOMAN||














Cupcake Jemma











Nim C:















Song of the month:

Camilla Cabello- Havana










Celebrating Black History Month!










Angie Le Mar













Quote of the month:












TV SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT:

If anyone knows when Noragami Season 3 is released in the UK, let me know.😉


Half term holiday to an end....😢















Likes of October


Thanks once again for reading my post,comment down below on what you've liked best about BakingBoutique and I'll see you soon!



#sweetreats 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 2 years blogging!!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Keep doing a good job!

    https://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete