Saturday 20 January 2018

First Recipe Post Of The YearπŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š

Hola a todos!

I hope you are all in good health and been making the most of life since my first POST of the year. So well....I apprehend this week's post as a little extra-EXTRAORDINARY from my usual posts as it's the first recipe post of the year. Obviously, I'd like to start my long list of recipe posts to a good start. This week's recipe is affordable to make,super easy, and most importantly healthier than usual. To note,I feel it sums up January in one word;healthy(for those who have kept their new year's resolutions),cosy and warm on the inside- Can you guess?


In order to concoct my "mystery-but-won't-be-soon" bake, you'll need:

255g of plain flour

3 teaspoons of baking powder


½ teaspoon of salt

100g of caster sugar

60g of butter

225ml of semi-skimmed milk

110g of apple-peeled,cored and chopped

Method:

First and foremost, preheat the oven to 200℃/180℃ fan oven/Gas Mark 6. 

Lightly grease a 12-hole muffin tin with paper muffin cases.

In a large bowl,sift together the flour,baking powder and salt.

In a different bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Eventually incorporate the flour mix into the butter mix,alternating with the milk at regular intervals.

Fold in the apple until decently mixed in. Divide the batter amongst the muffin tin.

Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick is inserted into the centre of a muffin and comes out clean.

Snapshots:

  

  

  





















 
Before you go...(I forgot to mention in last week's post,I'm still continuing with this element in my blog posts)

Song of the month(one I didn't leave behind in 2017)













YouTuber of the month:





TV Show I'm obsessed with(btw, no one got back to me about Noragami...)
        
Noragami(in case you've forgotton)
 
The TV I'm infatuated with









I'm taking up ballet again after a year! In case you're interested, I'll be taking lessons every Monday so fear not;it won't intervene with the days I'm uploading.😊
  
 Don't forget to add me on SnapChat


I'm 5 pages away from finishing this off↓


I won't keep you-see you in my next post!


#sweetreats xxx


13 comments:

  1. Now these look delicious! Thanks so much for sharing your Sweet Treats with us.

    Laura xo
    www.shehearts.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thanks so much for your comment 😘

      #sweetreats xx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  2. The muffins look amazing!

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Vanessa! 😘

      #sweetreats xxx

      Delete
  3. They look so yummy!! You always share some simple recipes which I love. I don't do complicated cooking. lol!!

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I like to think I do post easy recipes and I'm very happy you think so. πŸ˜„πŸ˜Š Thanks for your comment!😘

      #sweetreats xx

      Delete
  4. Oooh, sounds and looks really good!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you. You too!😘

      #sweetreats xx

      Delete
  5. Looks delicious!
    I really want to read the Harry Potter series!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's never to late to be a Potter fan- I started late last year and I tell you now, being bored and deciding to reach out for Philosopher's Stone which had been lying on my book-shelve for two years was the best decision I ever made.πŸ˜„πŸ˜Š

      #sweetreats xxx

      Delete
  6. Thank you, I'm glad you think so. I'd love to check out your blog.πŸ˜„πŸ˜Š

    #sweetreats xxx

    ReplyDelete