Saturday 20 May 2017

Baking Post 2017- No.9 #sweetreats' Baking Tools

γεια σε όλους!

That is my way of welcoming you all today in Greek! I fancied a change in my introduction.

Referring to the title of today's post, I shall be talking you through my baking tools in the kitchen- the equipment behind those delicious, delectable treats.

Without anything else to say, let's leap right into this week's post!

Currently, my main,go-to baking equipment is an electric hand mixer, wooden spoon(if there happens to be a malfunction with the mixer) and my silicone whisk which I picked up cheaply in Home Bargains. All my equipment included in this week's post shall be listed and priced at the end.
A pic with this whisk
  

If you plan to begin baking or take it up as a hobby, it is advised that you have at least these three items and obviously a range of different sized mixing bowls. There are three sizes of mixing bowls just like there are three sizes for piping bags and nozzles etc,etc.


Moving back onto equipment, as well as obtaining equipment, I believe it's important to update your tools in order to be up to date with what's being used by those top-award-winning baking chefs and popular kitchen TV shows. 

One website which I use for exploration of cooking apparatus is LakeLand which is 35 minutes from where I live. They provide a magnificent range of kitchenware,bakeware(if there is a such thing),home-ware and so fourth. 

A year ago, I visited one of the stores locally and I scouted their shop ,particularly looking at the bakeware and kitchenware.
As you can see,there's such a wide selection, I have no idea how I'm supposed to pick and select a few of the products.

Head over to their website and see what they have to offer.

I'm finishing this post on a short note-these are ESSENTIAL baking tools and a shop where I'd buy my apparatus.

Before this post ends...

These acai bowls are absouletly moth-watering and just as amazing as they hopefully taste.


Quote of the month

Song of the month


Trend which I'm loving right now


Don't forget to follow me on my medias


Links to websites:


That's a wrap but I'll see you soon!

Αντίο!

Goodbye!

#sweetreats xx


13 comments:

  1. Wonderful post, love it! ♥
    Maybe follow for follow? :)

    http://veronicalucy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!😊 I'd be delighted to follow you!😊

      #sweetreats xx

      Delete
  2. I've never been to LakeLand, It sounds like a good store though.
    x TargetGirl
    targetgirlonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes,Lakeland is marvellous. They don't just sell bakeware but they do homeware,produce cool kitchenware and so fourth. Thanks for your comment,TargetGirl!

      #sweetreats xx

      Delete
  3. Hey, there!
    I nominated you for The One Lovely Blogger Award! All details on my blog!
    -Anael!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anael! I'm absolutely flattered that you nominated me for the One Lovely Blogger Award but I've already completed this award here:http://bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/post-no4-2017-one-lovely-blogger-award.html Thanks anyway!

      #sweetreats

      Delete
  4. Home Bargins is a sweet place to buy reasonable quality baking equipment for a good price. Nonetheless, I'd be sure to check out LakeLand's website, even though I bake less often as you do.

    BBB xx www.beautybeblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree. You could really pick up a few good buys in Home Bargins, bakeware or not.In addition to that, Lakeland does not only specialize in baking equipment but home-ware, kitchenware, electricals and so fourth which I'd encourage you to check out. Thanks for commenting,BBB!

      #sweetreats xx

      Delete
  5. Amazing post, love it! ♥
    Maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!😘😘💗 I don't mind following you for a follow.

      #sweetreats xx

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful post about baking tools, very appreciate to see your posts, thanks for sharing this best post with more information. Keep sharing!
    Baking system

    ReplyDelete